About this SeminarHolistic infection control refers to a comprehensive and integrated approach to preventing and controlling infections.
4. Essential Concepts ( Why do we get sick ? )
5. Use of personal protective equipment, disinfectants and devices
6. Evaluation, and management of the healthcare environment
7. Design, layout and workflow of facilities
8. Handling and disposal of hazardous waste
9. Training and personal wellbeing of healthcare workers
10. Documentation and policy
11. Professional Choice
Our program endeavours to share new perspectives on the complex relationships between people, microbes and our environment. We also provide practical information and tips to protect you, your team and the patient.